Thursday 6 October 2016

Unsuitable Unsuitable by Samantha Towle

UnsuitableUnsuitable by Samantha Towle
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Alphahole stars!

This is my first book to author Samantha Towle and I admit that the story really surprised me in so many ways.

Unsuitable is a book that would make you loose yourself to its secrets, surprises and the intensity between Kas and Daisy from the first page.

Kas was a hot, mysterious but beyond fucked up guy which reminds me of Caleb Montgomery of Beyond Broken, a book I read seven months ago but still can't forget about.

The pain Kas had to live with, froze his heart and made it impossible for him fo fall in love again...

“You are the best thing to ever happen to me. And, if you only ever believe one thing I’ve told you, then believe this; if I could love someone, then it would be you, Daisy. A million times over, it would be you.”

Or so he thought...

“You’ve made me feel again, Daisy,” he murmurs, surprising me. I shift back and stare at his face. His eyes are still closed. Then, he lets out a shallow breath. “You’ve made me feel…and I fucking hate that.”

Daisy is a heroine you would like to have in your real life. She's a lovable, caring and hard working woman that sacrificed all her dreams to be able to raise her little brother. Although she was accused of a crime she never committed, lost eighteen months of her life and the brother she gave up everything for, she managed to start over and fight her way back to get her life toghether.

The chemistry between Daisy and Kas was so intense, and the fellings that fought their ways to their hearts were so strong that I really wanted them to be toghether despite all the things that made it impossible.

description

Unsuitable is a book about loss, pain and revenge but it's also about love, hope and second chances.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment